Be the Change
Be The Change Club is about informing our community and creating a change within it. We have a differnt topic each mongth with one meeting for information and another for a service project, both pertaining to the month's topic. Join us to educate yourself and participate in activities such as poster and card making, trash pick-ups, and more! Contact Mr. Piche - Robert_Piche@hcpss.org or Ms. Tache - Dawn_Tache@hcpss.org for more information.
Becca's Closet is a non-profit organization that collects prom dresses and accessories to give back to the community for free. If you are interested in volunteering, contact Krista_Bopst@hcpss.org for more information, or follow on instagram @ahsbeccascloset.
Although Atholton NHS no longer sponsors tutoring, there are still plenty of opportunities for our members to help other students. Most tutoring at Atholton is run through departmental honor societies. Please see the information below for more information on specific subject-based tutoring.
- Every Raider Time (A102), Tuesday (A113), Wednesday (A102) and Thursday (A113) from 2:15pm to 3pm
- Room A102 and A113
- Contact atholtonMAT@gmail.com for more information
- Run through Science National Honor Society
- Stay tuned for specific dates and times. In the past, tutoring has been available during Raider Time and after school on Tuesdays.
- Contact Science NHS for more information - email@example.com
- Every Thursdays from 2:15pm to 3:15pm
- Room C153 (Google Meet Code: ahs-englishhelp)
- Contact English NHS for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run through Spanish Honor Society
- Tuesdays from 2:45pm to 3:30pm in Room C151 - tutoring available 10/24, 11/7, 11/14, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19
- Contact Señora Street for more information - Jennifer_Street@hcpss.org
- Through French Honor Society
- Stay tuned for specific dates and times.
- Contact Madame Galvez for more information - Anne_Kuonenemail@example.com
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 3pm - 4pm
- Tutoring with Mr. Moore